- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons Stevia
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 oz. water
- 2/3 cup vanilla or chocolate FitFreeze (one sample package) or your fav healthy food ice cream (here’s a site to help you decide if you don’t already have a fav!)
- Order your FREE FitFreeze here!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix pumpkin, milk, and egg/egg whites until smooth.
- Gradually stir in Stevia, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, stir, and pour into a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool while you make your FitFreeze ice cream.
- Pour water into a blender with FitFreeze powder and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Add 1/8 of the pumpkin pie to the blender and mix on low for an additional 10 seconds. Freeze the remainder of the pie to use in this ice cream recipe another time.
- Pour mixture into small containers (or popsicle molds) and freeze. Let thaw until desired ice cream texture and enjoy!
Nutritional Info (for only the FitFreeze Ice Cream):
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Fat: 6 g
Protein: 12 g
Carbs: 26 g
Fiber: 8 g
Sugar: 12 g
For 8 servings: use 1/4 of the pumpkin pie, 3/4 cup (6 oz.) water, and 1 1/3 cup FitFreeze.
For 16 servings: use 1/2 of the pumpkin pie, 1 1/2 cup (12 oz.) water, and 2 2/3 cups FitFreeze.